Sunday, February 8, 2015

Getting help and staying motivated..........

I have joined a few groups to help me stay on track, to share my progress, or lack thereof, and to do some of the challenges posted.  Some were a bit too strenuous for me just getting started, and I have devoted myself to completing the office, before moving onto another room!

However, I have managed to do a couple of mini challenges and found these are quite easy to do, usually take 5-15 minutes to do and then you are done!  Progress without pain!  I'm in!  I find that even if I am not able to do the big ones (de-cluttering your kitchen from top to bottom was way too challenging for me right now!),  But I was able to do a plastic bag challenge and a condiment and take-out challenge.  Both took about 5 minutes to gather up and toss, donate or keep.  On the plastic bag one, I bundled up ones to drop at the recycling bin at my local store for plastic bags, I kept a few for lining my small baskets and can run through the house and pull them daily if needed!  The condiments, I tossed!

Condiments I tossed!


Plastic bags and trash cans!
It has cleared small but troublesome items and allowed me to keep what I need and pass on the stuff I do not!  Believe it or not, this is a help to me, to allow me to continue in my baby steps, still making progress, maybe not at the speed of light, but still....it is progress!

Do you have any thing that helps you?  Please feel free to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment